The following awards were presented at ICIP 2008.
IBM Student-Paper Awards
Congratulations to the following winners of the IBM Student Paper Awards.
- Vinh-Thong Ta for "Partial difference equations on graphs for Mathematical Morphology operators over images and manifolds"
- Jiajun Wang for "Enhancing peer-to-peer live multicast quality using helpers"
- Qiang Li for "General-purpose reduced-reference image quality assessment based on perceptually and statistically motivated image representation"
- Sunhyoung Han for "Complex discriminant features for object classification"
DoCoMo USA Labs Innovative Paper Award
Congratulations to the following winners of the DoCoMo USA Labs Innovative Paper Awards.
- Gwendoline Blanchet, Lionel Moisan, Bernard Rouge for "MEASURING THE GLOBAL PHASE COHERENCE OF AN IMAGE"
- Pedro M. Q. Aguiar, Joao M. F. Xavier, Marko Stosic for "GLOBALLY OPTIMAL SOLUTION TO EXPLOIT RIGIDITY WHEN RECOVERING STRUCTURE FROM MOTION UNDER OCCLUSION"
The Student Paper Awards were supported by IBM and the Innovative Paper Awards by Florafox.com.