Call for Workshop Proposals for the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing
Proposals are solicited for presenting Workshops to be held as part of the 2008 IEEE Conference on Image Processing in San Diego, California, October 12-15. Workshops can be half day or one day, taking place on October 12 and will be held in conjunction with ICIP.
Workshop Proposals — Due January 7, 2008
Proposals for workshops include all aspects of image processing and related fields and applications. The main criteria for workshop selection will be the focused subject matter and topic appeal to the ICIP audience. The workshop proceedings will appear on the conference CD-ROM and will be indexed in IEEE Xplore. The accepted papers must be ready at the same time as the final versions for the papers for the main conference. ICIP will cover the expenses of the workshop and the conference registration will include workshop attendance.
Send your two-page proposal to Aggelos Katsaggelos and Kenneth Rose at by January 7, 2008.
Proposals should include:
- Title and Topic
- Paragraph justifying the workshop
- Names and email addresses of General Chair(s) and Technical Chair(s)
- Names and email address of all other organizers
- Tentative list of invited speakers
- Proposed duration of the workshop
- Submission deadlines
- Estimated breakdown between number of orals, posters, and invited papers
- Requirements for space and equipment
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to .